1. We will inspect and pack all orders prior to pickup. In the event that product gets damaged during packing, we will provide a co-op credit to the customer. Damaged goods must be returned to the pickup location.
2. Our goal is to provide the highest quality produce. We require our member farmers to deliver market-grade products. The customer understands that since our farmers do not use pesticides or herbicides, fruits and vegetables may not look “perfect.”
3. Each producer/farmer is responsible for all appropriate business licenses and compliance with all federal and state laws.
4. Fresh Food Revolution and its Directors have no liability for products sold.
5. All unclaimed perishable items shall be donated to a food bank.
6. All unclaimed orders will be forfeited and customer's credit card will be billed.